Friday, March 25, 2011

Activity 1: About Fatin Zafirah (02)

Feeling depressed or lonely? It is common among teenagers mostly because we are still immature and therefore we can not control our emotions that well. This is just my opinion, no offense to anyone. Though it is common, if it is not solved, it can lead to other problems such as bad grades, bad behaviors etc. I would deal with depression and loneliness by talking to my friends or just to hang out with my friends. That way, I would feel like I have a sense of belonging in this world. Even just doing something fun or relaxing will help take the pain away.

Being different from my peers? For a starters, I am not a boy. So I guess that is being different from the boys. However, everyone is different in their own special way. Being different is not something that is bad or wrong, it is actually the opposite. If everyone had the same personality or background, life would be well lifeless?

1 comment:

  1. You might want to add in an introduction and a conclusion. Did you missed out one part of the question (having to put up a front) ? Do suggest more ways to deal with the issues and state how it helps. The thesis statement is missing.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete