Friday, March 25, 2011

Activity 1: About Reuven Lim (14)

What are your thoughts and feelings about being depression, loneliness, heartbreaks, being different from your peers, and having to put up a front? How do/would you deal with some of these issues.

I have personally dealt with some of these issues before. It isn’t a joke. I have resolved it by having a realistic expectation of life, working by logic and reason, setting a goal of low-stress high performance. I feel inadequate with my peers because of my looks, but I don’t care because most people go through puberty as well. I don’t put up a front, and try to act as honest as possible to my friends.

1 comment:

  1. I think you could use a few more topic sentences maybe for each individual feeling mentioned in the question. You did not really have reasons for choosing your methods. You have everything else though, but it could use a bit more substance.

    ReplyDelete