Thursday, April 7, 2011

Activity 1: About Ilya Haider (11)

I feel that depression is a feeling that is felt when one feels dejected or ostracized. Loneliness is felt whenever we feel ignored and unwanted by people. Heartbreaks are felt whenever we are rejected by people close to you, heartbreaks can not necessarily be felt when out of love, but also if one of your very close friends betrayed your trust. Teenagers similar to me may feel all these feelings at once due to the stress and pressure of school life, social life as well as love life. Usually, some of these feelings are felt individually or in pairs along with guilt.

I feel that being different should be something that is appreciated, like I, for one, appreciate weapons like knives and swords. I feel that time and effort has been put into them to produce such wonderful, interesting and deadly items.

I feel that people should express their feelings openly to a certain extent. For example, if you have a grudge or extremely dislike the person, you should not announce it in public so as to not attract more attention or add fuel to the fire.

I deal with these problems by talking to a lot of people so that I get different perspectives. When I have different perspectives, I can assess the situation better. After the situation has been assessed I would know what to feel and how to deal with a situation like that in the future.

1 comment:

  1. -There is no introduction
    -There is no thesis statement or topic sentences
    -Thoughts and feelings are shared
    -Methods to deal with issues shared, reasons shared, and is sound
    -No examples mentioned

    ReplyDelete