Thursday, April 7, 2011

Activity about me myself and I!!(yifan)

What are your thoughts and feelings about being depression, loneliness, heartbreaks, being different from your peers, and having to put up a front? How do/would you deal with some of these issues.


My believe is that I do not believe in these feelings, as I like to remain positive and just to throw away these negative thoughts. I think that is you are depressed, you will have a hard time handling through the process of life as you will find life uninteresting and find that life is meaningless. Also, my definition of heartbreaks are something that makes you so sad that you go into the state of depression. What I think that the most common case of heartbreaks is you got dumped by your love, or you screwed up your exams. For the case of lovers, find someone that truly loves you, if not, just ignore him/her. For exams, you should just let it go, there is no point crying over spilt milk, so just study hard for the next exam.

I find that if you are different from your peers, you will stand out, and unique, so you should not be sad that you are different from the others, always think positively!

With the current advances of technology, loneliness will never come to you, and there is always someone to chat with.

Thats about all.

No comments:

Post a Comment